Sunday, May 01, 2011

Labour Day 2011

Today is a day to celebrate the economic and social achievements of workers. I just realized that actually Labour Day is to commemorate the 'eight hour day' which includes the eight hours of work, eight hours of recreation & lastly eight hours of rest. It's not just a normal holiday. As usual, I woke up early automatically. I thought I can sleep until 12pm today but I can't. Home alone. I need to do the housework. I didn't go out this afternoon due to laziness. Actually I want to watch few movies but I didn't go for it due to laziness. I managed to watch the royal wedding through Youtube. I just know that the wedding need to use around 20 million pound. It's really a huge amount that I can use the money to spend for whole life. I hope they won't get separate. If not, the money that they spend for the wedding will be a huge waste.

I just came back from a friend's girlfriend 21st birthday party. I lost for an hour to find her house. I used the Google map to locate her house. As a lesson, do not trust Google map easily because sometimes it will lead you to a wrong place. One of my friends who from taekwondo asked me just now that why I didn't bring my girlfriend for the party since almost everyone bring their partner. I felt the question is so funny. I don't know how to answer it. Sometimes, I feel jealous when I see couples so close together & I feel like a lone ranger but sometimes I feel lucky because I'm still single & no need to worry too much about another person. So, it's quite balance now. The main thing I need to focus now is my studies. After that is my career. When I have secure my career position, then I only focus on my future relationship. I used to joke that probably I will get marry by 40 years old. Who knows? It depends.

Tomorrow will be another break day. I wish to have a job like Ben Southall, he got the best job in the world~


No comments: