Saturday, May 07, 2011

7th May 2011

Usually people only work half day on Saturday but for site construction, I need to work for full day. I had a chance to go with the management staff to do site inspection today. It was from level 25 to ground floor. It took 2 hours to finish the inspection. I learnt a lot from the managers on how they do inspection. But there were a lot of problems occur. When the Project Manager or in short form PM complains about the problems occur, his subordinates need to solve the problems as soon as possible before the PM explodes. For example, my supervisor which is the Assistant Project Manager need to solve a lot of problems. He looked so frust today. When he needs to solve it, I will be the next person need to assist him to solve the problems. I asked a question to my supervisor when I worked for the second week. I asked: Mr. XXX, did you apply for an extra staff to help you to execute the tasks from the HQ? He said yes. In my mind, I know that it is unfortunate for him to receive a new staff which is here for an internship, not for full time. Furthermore, I'm like a pure white paper without any experience on site. I heard from my unimates that usually the supervisors will get some allowance when they take interns under them for training. So, I think I should make my supervisor more headache~ Hahaha~ Just joking. He is a good man. I will do my best to complete my tasks that given by him.

Meanwhile, I was fortunate to ate free lunch from a sub-contractor. He treated all of the management staff for the lunch. I felt weird that why my seniors like to eat Steamed Fish Head?? I already ate for the third time on Saturdays. But I don't care, at least I can save my money. After the lunch, I went to do some inspection again. I saw the 'Gold' for the second time. What a good treatment after the lunch. The 'Gold' is situated on level 18. One higher level. I guess tomorrow there will be another 'Gold' on level 19. =.=


I thought tonight I can rest well while watching the television but I can't. I need to settle some of the extra curricular jobs from my university. I wish I can ask the general workers to help me to settle the jobs. LOL~ And lastly, to readers, if you are still studying, please enjoy your study while you can before you will regret when you are working in the future.



2 comments:

Covey Ooi said...

haha~~ you're telling me to enjoy???

ChiNg Fai said...

Apala~ U r almost want to graduate already~ Hahaha~ Welcome to the working environment~ XD