Sunday, May 29, 2011

29th May 2011

Purposely went to MV for a movie & haircut. But unfortunately, too many cars until no car park available. Luckily, managed to go next to MV & found a lot of car parks. Purposely to find a car park for half an hour is really waste the car's petrol. Meanwhile, the movie that I wanted to watch is either full or the seats were too front for each sessions. I was quite frustrated since I cannot watch the movie on it's premiere day. Purposely went back to my hometown nearest cinema to watch the movie. I managed to buy the tickets but need to wait until the evening time to watch it. If I know earlier, I should watch at nearby. No need to go so far & watch it. The movie is quite nice. now I'm waiting for the next movie which it will screen on next 2 months. My haircut even look funny. I look like an army. Too short. But it's good because I need to wear safety helmet all the times. Long hair will cause me to sweat more. Tomorrow I will start my third month of my internship. More new challenges will come? Or the old problems will come back? Nobody knows it.





Amazing Grace~




No comments: