Sunday, May 22, 2011

22nd May 2011

Actually, nothing special that I want to write here. Whole day stay at home. I managed to sleep for 10 hours. The longest time for me to sleep for the week. Checked my thousand emails. Chatted with some of my friends. Glad that they are still in good shape. Meanwhile, I have time to read a biography book bought by my sister. Until now, the book is still the top selling book in the country. I think it is a good book to read because the book shows the writer's life, the problems that the write faced & the ways that he used to solve it. But after I read 2 chapters of the book, my eyes felt so tired slept again. Long time I didn't sleep during the afternoon time. But there is a consequence, after I woke up, I felt headache~ I think it is due to insufficient of oxygen in the brain. Meanwhile, my unimates told me that I'm getting more wild. I agree with the point that people will follow the changes of the environment especially those who still young like a white paper. Sometimes I will think a women or girl that I like. Maybe I can say this is call desperation for love? Haha~

A lot of the readers ask about why I want to put my Blog & Twitter as 'aMiR'? I will explain in the detail when my Blog reachs 500 posts. Haha~ Tomorrow need to work again. Monday Blue? Who knows? ;)





This a good song! Hans Zimmer is a very good music composer~



No comments: