Thursday, May 19, 2011

18th May 2011

I do not need to use my own money to buy my lunch & dinner. I had my free lunch & dinner before I went to my university just now. Thanks to my PM for the lunch & my supervisor for the dinner. And also, today I work for the longest time since my first day of internship. I managed to work from 8.00am until 9.30pm. I felt so tired. During the dinner time, I was surprised that LKC is married & has a daughter. I felt so unbelievable about it. It was raining after my dinner. I was almost late to reach my university. If compare to last year, this year less students come & visit the bazaar. Maybe it's due to the rain or else. I saw the EBs worked so hard. I hope they manage to reach the targets that I set tomorrow. Time to sleep. I can't wait to watch the movie~ I hope I won't get sleepy easily later.


The EBs~





No comments: