Sunday, May 08, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Today I went out for whole day. From Kota Damansara to Sunway Giza to 1 Utama to Desa Aman Puri. I think I can't wait already. I bought a new camera due to my sister's old camera is spoilt & is for my internship purpose. Since last 3 weeks ago, I borrowed my supervisor's camera to capture the important pictures from the site until he can't use it for a while. I'm so bad. Actually, the main purpose for me to get a new camera is to capture ugly photos & pretty girls for my own collection. Do you believe it?

Meanwhile, during the dinner time at Desa Aman Puri, My family & I waited for an hour to get a table to eat while waited for another hour to wait for the food to come. In the end, I only used 40 minutes to finish my dinner. This restaurant is quite famous until a long queue is needed to order the food. The food is quite good but the waiting period is really tiring. Furthermore today weather is dry & hot. Anyway, it's a good experience for me because this is my first time to wait 2 hours++ for my food. And lastly, I would like to wish my mummy a Happy Mother's Day! I like my souvenirs! I hope she will maintain her good health~ Tomorrow need to work again. I hope it will be another good day~








The restaurant~

I like this simple portrait~ Can see some small crabs on the shore~


Magic, the water doesn't drip~




No comments: