Monday, May 09, 2011

9th May 2011

Everyone is talking about the weather today. Since last week, the weather is seem so hot. After a cold bath still sweat all over the body. But I still like this kind of weather for the next 2 months because it will be a good condition for me to work at construction site. Lesser problems will happen only. During the afternoon, one of my seniors, a lady who works for contract department need to go up to level 7 to meet her colleagues for an inspection. Can you imagine that a women need to use a passenger hoist with other workers & squeeze like a tin sardine? Furthermore, can you imagine that most of the workers are pervert & see the senior like a wolf? It is quite dangerous for a women who works on the site. If can, it's better to find a person to accompany when a women want to the inspection. Nobody know what will happen next. I think I started to miss my study life. I felt so funny when I saw some of the juniors' posts on Facebook. They wrote about how good or bad is the subjects & lecturers. It reminds me back my time in university for the last 3 years. Complained this & that. But in the end, I managed to go it through happily & sad. And lastly, I don't like people who can't finish their task on time. Discipline is very important & need to train it since young. At my work place, without discipline will caused a chaotic situation at the site. People who without discipline will not be a successful person in the future. Do you agree with me?
.

Path to Hell? ;)


2 comments:

Jhen said...

jhen agrees. :)

ChiNg Fai said...

Agree on which part? ;)