Monday, May 16, 2011

16th May 2011

First of all, I would like to wish Happy Teacher's Day to my former kindergarten teachers, primary school teachers, secondary school teachers, college lecturers, current university lecturers & lastly, my current internship supervisor. I really appreciate your guidance & teaching that build my characteristic throughout my whole life until now. For the first time, I treated a coffee for my supervisor for his guidance. My parents advised me to treat him at least once for his help to teach me on the site & I adhered the advice.

Meanwhile, there were 2 surprises for me today. First, my supervisor informed me that the MD will come for a site visit at our work place. It was a last minute announcement. When I saw him, he looked so serious to me. He never smile. I even saw him scolded the managers until everyone is quiet. I even need to delayed my lunch time to wait for him to finish his visit. Even one of the executive told me that why he wants to choose the wrong time to visit. During the lunch time, my supervisor told my PM that there will be a new trainee join our team. No need to ask the gender. I know is a guy. After the lunch, I met the new trainee in the office. He looked smart with the formal wear. My supervisor asked me to bring for a site walk while he was busy with his things. He is quite lucky because he managed to meet my supervisor on his first day and even know some of the basic things of the site from me. I think got a new trainee is good because my job will be lesser or maybe more?




MD was watching on the building with other management staff~



No comments: