Monday, May 02, 2011

2nd May 2011

I become a tour guide for one of friends who visited me at my hometown. I just realized that I'm not good in guide people for a tour & the place that I stay now doesn't have any best tourist attraction place & local products that people can buy. But I managed to bring my friend to eat the famous food next to my hometown. I hope my friend will satisfied with my tour guide today. Hahaha~

Meanwhile, I would like to write about the gadgets that a site engineer need to bring when they are going for an inspection after I worked on the site construction.

The gadgets that I suggested are as follow:

  1. Pens (At least 3 colours: Blue, Black, Red; to differentiate which words are important)
  2. Marker Pens (At least 2 colours: Blue, Red; to mark any points)
  3. Notebook (Need to write what is important, problems)
  4. Papers + Soft board (If you don't have any small notebook)
  5. Walkie-talkie (Need to contact with the supervisor, workers)
  6. Cellphone (Use to call people who without the walkie-talkie)
  7. Highlighter (At least 4 colours: Yellow, Red, Green, Blue; to highlight something on the map)
  8. Maps (To locate the area)
  9. Camera (To take any photos on methods of works, problem, as a proof to shoot the sub-contractors & girls from the opposite hotel swimming pool XD)
  10. Tape measure (To measure the anything)
  11. Helmet (To protect your head)
  12. Safety shoe ( To protect your feet)
  13. CIDB Card (To show that you are qualified to enter the site construction)
  14. Torchlight (To see the dark site clearly)
  15. And Lastly, your mind + courage. (You need to face the workers everyday & need to know how to solve any problems quickly. Time will not waiting for you)
If got any other gadgets or equipments that the readers have in your mind, please suggest it here. Thanks.

Osama Bin Laden just died. Will the world peace again without terrorism? Who knows?



6 comments:

Covey Ooi said...

Safety shoe ( To protect your shoe)

>>> so means that you wore 2 shoes?? outside shoe protect another shoe inside the shoe? hahah~~

really so dangerous??

ChiNg Fai said...

LOL~ Typo error~ It should protect your feet~ Haha~ Yup, it's really dangerous~ Haha~

Covey Ooi said...

haha~ actually i want to ask you for long time, what course you taking? hahahaah~

ChiNg Fai said...

I told you before. You find it by yourself through this blog~

Covey Ooi said...

Lupa la woi!
hahaha~ i know its about construction!! i want the course name la!!!!

ChiNg Fai said...

U cari sendiri la~ Stalk my profile to get the answer~