Tuesday, May 03, 2011

3rd May 2011

Rain again~ It cause a major problem to the project. I already immune with it. Today, my supervisor told me that he is worrying about my visiting supervisor will comment that my supervisor didn't give more related things that I learn in university to me. He advised me to grab as much as I can from the project. Actually, I take a lot of copy on method of statements from the office. I hope it can help me when I'm doing my internship report soon. For the first time, the company sent a representative to the site to organize a training on Environment, Safety & Health Awareness on site construction. Even though it's simple but it's good for the staff because at least the training can update the newest information to the staff. I heard from my supervisor that the company usually will organize few trainings & I hope that I can join all during my internship time. During the lunch time, my supervisor asked me about my religion. I was like @.@ Actually today is the first day of the fourth month of Lunar Calendar. Usually people who are devoted to the religion will become vegetarian on the 1st & 15th Day. I just told him that my family is Buddhist but I... Then he said you are a free thinker? I just smile. After lunch, I chatted with one of my seniors. He advised me that after my graduation, I should go & work in consultant firm first. After few years later, then only work on construction site. I agree with his points.

While on my way back, I saw a lot of people cough sneeze. I was really angry to those who didn't cover their mouth & nose when they cough or sneeze. I wondering why they didn't learn the civilize manner? Are they like to spread the 'Loved Sense' through the cough & sneeze to everyone? I really wish that I can use my Ultimate Hand & give them a 'Love Slap' on their face.

3 comments:

Covey Ooi said...

hahahaha~~~ LOVE SLAP!!! i like it^^

ChiNg Fai said...

Ask your Bibi to give this slap for you~ LOL

Covey Ooi said...

i dont want!!!