Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Wesak Day 2011

Today is a public holiday but I read from Facebook posts, some of my friends need to work today. I hope they can get double pay for it because of they need to work on holiday. Meanwhile, I had a meeting with the club's committee members at a shopping mall. It is quite relax when do a meeting outside from the campus. It took 3 hours for the meeting today. It's not good to organize a meeting more than an hour. If more than 3 hours, it means that there are still a lot of problems not yet solve. But it's a good meeting because we can organize a lunch time or gathering together out from the campus at the same time. Whole day in the shopping mall. Managed to watch a movie called 'Paul'. It was a hilarious movie. I can't wait for this coming Thursday. I want to watch that movie so much~


The EBs~


Big Ship~ I can't wait to watch the movie!


We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves~ Buddha


Happy Wesak Day~



1 comment:

Happy walker said...

happy wesak day. nice blog.. have a view of my blog when free.. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...