Friday, May 20, 2011

20th May 2011

It's about the flood again. Almost every floors were wet today. I think my supervisor is facing a big trouble. He has a task to solve this problem as soon as possible because the timber floor installation need to starts soon on level 6. There should be no water ponded on each level by now. Meanwhile, I need to settle the problems that occurred on level 13 before the Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing consultants will do their inspection on tomorrow morning. Actually, it is not my job to helped the sub-cons to check the defects or problem. They should do it by themselves. My supervisor even told them that the main con is very kind to help them. Why their workmanship are so bad? Can't they do it properly? Really no eyes to see it. What to do, I still need to do my job as instructed by my supervisor. When I finished my work at 6pm, suddenly one of my seniors asked me & my new colleague to eat dinner together. I told him that I have my own dinner at home but he still wanted me to go dinner with him. In the end, I followed them for dinner. My supervisor told me that I neglected my mum for the second time when I didn't go back home & eat her home cook. What to do again~ When a manager ask you for an outing, can you reject easily? When I reached home, I still have to eat my mum's cook because she knows that I prefer home cook to eat. So, today I had 2 dinners at 1 night~ How full am I now. My senior even told me that tomorrow morning come to the officer in the early morning so that we can have a morning breakfast at one of the morning market in Imbi. I was like should I go? see how is the situation tomorrow. Tomorrow will be my last day of the my 7th week~ Life still goes on~




No comments: