Saturday, May 21, 2011

21st May 2011

Went to the site in the early morning. I had my breakfast with my colleagues & seniors at a morning market. This was my second time to minum kopi at there since my internships starts. As usual, had a site inspection with the management staff but this time, only checked from level 15 to the ground floor. Yesterday evening rain heavily & caused some of the level are flooded. The workers need to do repeated works to clean the water for the affected area. I felt bored with this work to monitor the workers to clean it up. There are no solution for it yet. I hope this problem can be solve as soon as possible. I think this week, I had free lunch for 3 times & 2 times for dinner. It's really good for me because I can save the money for my upcoming trip. For the first time on Saturday, I worked until 7pm just now. I managed to finish my paper works on time. So there will be no extra works on next Monday. To my surprised, when I met my supervisor, he asked to punch his job card because he need to leave early for his friend's wedding. Haha~ He left early for the first time again.

I realized that I wrote too much of 'For the first time' on this post~ Hahaha~



No comments: