Monday, May 30, 2011

30th May 2011

Nothing much happened during my work time. Continue with my own works. During lunch time, my seniors brought me & my colleague to a vegetarian food court next to a temple at Jalan Ampang. I felt so calm when I reached that place. So peaceful. The food is nice. I was surprised that I saw few foreigners who are working in the embassy came to the food court & eat. Before we go back to work, LKC told me that as a human, we need to know the action that we need to do well. After 2 weeks, I managed to go back home on time. I don't to work overtime because I wanted to join my old schoolmates meet up. I was happy to get updates from them. They looked mature & I'm being the youngest who is still studying. While we were chatting, I received a missed call from another friend. I called my friend back. My friend told me there were something bad happen. I asked my friend into the details & talked for 20 minutes. I was heart broken. But this is a real world. We need to face the unexpected. If the readers read my previous post, I am a revengeful guy. I won't let it go easily. I promise that. But luckily, my old friends managed to make me happy back with their stories. Sometimes, it is good to laugh for a while to release your stress. I just checked one of my classmate's email. My classmate wrote that the university want all of the students who are having their industrial training to work 12 weeks or 60 days exclude the public holiday & weekend. So, I think I need to consider to extend my training. I have to discuss again this matter with my supervisor when he is free to do so.



The temple

The food court




No comments: