Saturday, May 14, 2011

13th May 2011

Friday the 13th~ What a 'Nice' day~ I couldn't write a post here yesterday night due to some technical problem with Blogger. When I posted my words: 'No blog today. There is a problem with Blogger. I think that at least tonight there is no annoying blog to disturb the Facebook viewers with my daily report' on my Facebook, some of the viewers like this post. But still, I will do my best to update all of the things I want to write at here. Meanwhile, I took 3 hours leave to went back to my university to attend a program. Maybe the readers think that I'm psycho. Purposely went back there. I felt so disappointed that very few students joined the program. To add more salts on my wound, no pretty girls attend~ Too bad. Like what my friends told me, I'm working at the city centre. everyday can see OL work at there. I was surprised that this semester, only 30++ new students who are taking civil engineering course in my university. So few. But I'm quite happy that my comrades were there & organized it well. I saw them still the same. So active~ I heard a lot of good & bad news from them about their lives in my university.

At night time, I went back to Taman Sri Muda that I always use to eat with my family when I was young. The place is changed a lot. It becomes a foreigners' settlement. A lot of Chinese moved to other place. I miss my old place a lot. I still remember when I stayed at my old house. Can ride my bicycle around the area. Can walk to the nearby KFC & Giant in 10 minutes. My king size bed. So comfy~ In memories~


No comments: