Friday, May 06, 2011

6th May 2011

YES! For the first time, I was late for my work in the morning. But luckily, my supervisor didn't get angry & he even smiled at me & said is ok. Today weather is really hot but I like it. At least no flooded area that I need to walk through. I'm quite lucky today, I saw the first 'Gold' that somebody left on the construction area on level 17. I think that the worker left it on yesterday night when he couldn't find a suitable place to leave his 'Gold'. It is hard for me to ask the general workers to clean it up because the workers don't like to clean this 'Golds'. But what to do, they still need to do because this is one of their job to do housekeeping. Meanwhile, I chatted with an uncle who is a supervisor for a sub-contractor company. He told me that his company couldn't gain any profit from this project & they need to cover the losses of time & money to settle every single problems. I just know that sub-contractors only supply the man power while the main contractor supply the materials. That is why the sub-contractors couldn't get any profit at all. While waiting for my sister to fetch me, I went to KLCC to see the new opening of a Japanese apparel shop. I was surprised that many people were queuing to enter the shop. I didn't go in there because too may people grab here & there. It was looked so grand~

10 days without home cook~ I'm getting thinner & thinner but my weight still the same. Should I eat more or just maintain the way I eat??



No comments: