Thursday, May 12, 2011

12th May 2011

I almost can see a fight happen at my work place. But luckily all under control. It happened at the passenger hoist where the sub-contractor's workers quarreled with my company's general workers. It was about the lost of the passenger hoist's key. My company's general worker accused the sub-contractor's steal the key when he left the hoist for a while. I'm not sure who is right or wrong but the Safety Officer instructed the sub-contractor's workers to leave the site immediately. The sub-contractor's supervisor felt pissed off when his men were kicked out from the site. I rushed to the office & informed my supervisor. Then, my supervisor went to the scene to settle it with the another supervisor. This is my first time to see this kind of scene. I think more to come. Luckily no fight today. If not, it will give a bad name to the company. My supervisor is busy again. He didn't go for his lunch & need to finish a report. Pity him. After the lunch time, he was in rush & went out. I think he is having another meeting. I continue with my works. At 3.30pm, all of the sub contractors were waiting for my supervisor to come back & chair the meeting but he still haven't come back. 3 of his colleagues helped him to chaired it. Usually my supervisor chair the meeting just need around 30 minutes++ to settle all the things but his colleagues, need to take 1.5 hours to end the meeting. I really respect my supervisor on how he manage the things fast & well. I still haven't receive my salary yet.When they will bank in the money to me?? I'm still waiting~~~


No comments: