Wednesday, May 04, 2011

4th May 2011

Just came back an hour ago. I worked over time again for the second day of my internship. So tired. The train is delayed again. This morning, I saw 1 of my unimates in LRT. What a coincidence. I think almost everyone including the sub-contractors quite surprised that I travel from my hometown to my workplace everyday by train. Today, I managed to borrow my supervisor's camera to take some photos on the last phase of construction for the steel & reinforced concrete. My supervisor even helped me to find some further information on the related matters even though in the course training, he just need to guide me on architecture parts. I think he is really kind although he always look angry on the sub-contractor & workers.

When almost the lunch time, I had an appointment with my junior to do my club's stuff. But suddenly, my supervisor told me that there is a lunch gathering at San Francisco Steakhouse for all the staff which is to celebrate one of my seniors who promoted as the Deputy Project Manager. It was quite hectic but in the end, I make it on time. The food is just average for me & the quantity is too few for me. I still prefer like to eat at Chili's Grill. I'm wondering whether my junior can handle an activity well or not. I hope that my junior can make it through just like when I organized it before. I believe that we need to face few times of failures before we will success in the future. After the lunch, my supervisor teach me on how to differentiate types of doors to install on each rooms. So many types that I need to remember including the measurements. @.@



Can you notice what happened on the Tower Crane Operator? LOL



No comments: