Saturday, May 28, 2011

28th May 2011

I don't have much workloads today since I managed to finish it on yesterday night. No additional problems. I just need t follow up my works. As usual, went for a site inspection with the managers from level 25 to the ground floor. PM didn't say much on the trade that I incharge since my supervisor is not here. Meanwhile, my colleague faced a dilemma, I guessed. Because he got a difficulty to handle the workers. The workers disobey his instruction. But luckily LKC helped him to solve it. I think he will able to handle the workers soon. There too many mosquitoes in the construction area even though the safety & health officer used a type of water fogging to kill the mosquitoes. But it is useless. There are still got a lot of it. Each levels I think got at least hundreds of mosquitoes. I hope that I won't get any sickness if the mosquitoes bite me & suck my blood. During my lunch time, I sat next to PM. It's quite pressure when I sat beside him. But he still ok & even asked me about my hometown & my university studies. I'm quite fortunate because all of the seniors at my workplace are friendly & helpful. Maybe because I'm a trainee. Now I'm watching the Teresa Teng song from a channel. Her voice sounds so smooth & nice to hear. It was loss for such a good singer died early. I doubt that the reader will think I look too old for this~ ;)



No comments: