Thursday, May 05, 2011

5th May 2011

5 May~ Double 5~ Actually Triple 5 including myself. In the morning, I saw the new apparel shop is preparing the opening outlet in KLCC tomorrow. They even built a stage for a fashion show.I think it will draw a big crowd tomorrow. Today is the first time I saw my supervisor fired a general worker due to his laziness until he caused my supervisor exploded. The most funniest thing was the worker's brother called my supervisor from Bangladesh & begged him not to fired him. Unfortunately, my supervisor keep his decision. It is reality. It is cause & effect (Sebab & Akibat) that I learnt it during my form 1 history subject. What have you done, you will get the consequences. People only keep the best for themselves only. They will get rid the things that does not give any benefit to them. Before I end my job today, suddenly one of my seniors asked me to teach Autocad to a new colleague. I was like.... I almost forgot everything. I didn't use Autocad for 2 years. I only teach him the very very basic on how to draw something on the software. I think I too helpful. I offered to lend my notes to him to learn about the software tomorrow. I hope do good deeds will increase my luck. It is important to practice any softwares event though you are not using it. so that next time when people ask, you will still know how to use & teach them... I had my dinner at Hakka Restaurant next to Pavilion. The food is nice & I surprised that a lot of foreigners like to go there & eat. Probably I will go there & eat again in the future. Yum Yum~


No comments: