Monday, May 23, 2011

23rd May 2011

Today, my supervisor is not in the office. He asked to bring the new trainee to help me to do the defects inspection on the dry framing wall. When I see him wear the old shoe with holes, I'm quite pity him because the water can easily enters in the shoe. It's quite pain to wear a wet shoe. Since last Wednesday, I work overtime. I am worry that whether I can claim my overtime pay or not. Until just now, I can't wait. I asked my supervisor about it. He told me that I will get it by the end of the month because usually the staff will get the overtime payment on next month. I try to wait whether I can get it or not. Meanwhile, I told my supervisor that I wanted to extend for another 2 weeks. He told me to extend for a month because 2 weeks sound quite weird. I need to think back whether I should extend for a month or not~ Before I leave the office, my supervispr told me that I will be going to be very busy soon. Probably start busy on next week. I thought I'm already busy with my works. Come come, give me more works. I like it Baby!





No comments: