Wednesday, May 11, 2011

11th May 2011

Today, I had my free lunch again in restaurant near to Pavilion. The restaurant operated since 1956. It's a very old restaurant. I think there is a consequence when I eat my lunch free with my seniors & managers. Usually after my free lunch, I will sure face more problems at my working place & need to work harder to solve the problems. Maybe it is a curse. Nothing is free. When you get something free, you need to think whether it is genuine or not. Sometimes we need to pay back if we get some free things. So, should I join with my seniors & managers to go for free lunch on next time? The answer is ABSOLUTELY YES! I felt awkward when the Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing (MEP) Seniors, Sub-Contractors & even their Consultants call me 5(In Cantonese). Thanks to one of my seniors who started to call me this name. I'm the youngest here but they still call me like that. I have no idea how to stop them from calling me this name & I just let it be. I saw another problem that caused my supervisor face a big problem. My supervisor is a strict person when comes to work. He always want to settle the things on time. He ordered the sub-contractor to build the wall on the risers part (To cover it) today but the MEP consultants haven't do their inspection on the risers. When they came, they can't inspect it & ask me about why we already build the wall & block them to check the risers. I have no idea. I immediately called my supervisor about it. In the end, the consultant who incharge for the wall gave a tantrum to my supervisor in the office before I sign off. Everyone in the office just keep quiet. He asked my supervisor why need to build the wall first before the MEP consultants finish their inspection. I'm not sure what happened actually but I heard that actually the problem started from MEP department. They were late to do the inspection & my supervisor have no choice & need to go on with his works. I saw my supervisor is getting more pressure now. If he is getting more pressure, what will happen to me?





I already possessed by this song~




No comments: