Saturday, May 14, 2011

14th May 2011

A lot of my seniors took a day leave today. Probably they want to have a longer break until next Tuesday. But my supervisor is still a hardworking staff. In the morning, my supervisor told me that there will be a site visit again with the management staff. He asked me to go along with them. He said that the PM wants to have a site visit on every Saturday. I think it is a good way to monitor the project's progress but it will be also a bad news for every staff because the PM will check every single things during the site visit. My supervisor is one of them will face the sound of music from the PM. I'm quite pity him but no choice. It his responsibility to solve the problems. Before the lunch time, he asked me to meet him in the meeting room to discuss about my internship progress. He told me that if I got any questions, just immediately ask him. But I told him that I only will ask him when he is free. Usually I will compile a load of questions & will ask him when he is free. Imagine how busy is he. Even one of the seniors advised me that don't be like him. We need to enjoy our work life but not to suffer it. I managed to sneak into the link bridge project area today. I saw the workers on how to do the micropile for the bridge. I wished they send me to this project to help out~~ Tomorrow will going out for a water gathering. I think I didn't go there for 6 years.. I'm still wondering am I still a kid? Still want to play water~ Haha~


With the management staff during the site visit~ Guess who is the PM~


The 15th floor roof~ A open cafe~



No comments: