Tuesday, May 10, 2011

10th May 2011

When I was driving my sister's car, I listened something that make me surprised from a radio channel. There was a triad created a Facebook group to recruit members. The message of the group conveys in this way: “If you want protection, just click this icon.” They were really smart & superb by using this way to earn money. I hope nobody especially teenager will join them. If they join, they are really stupid & will destroy their future. So tired today. I don't have time to rest during my work time. When I was on level 9, my supervisor called me to come back to the office to meet the Project Manager. I was quite surprise & nervous what is happened. When I met him, he just asked me to help the Safety & Health Executive to write a monthly report for April. Go up & down & up & down. After 12pm. While I was still doing my inspection on a floor, suddenly my supervisor called me again. He told me that it's time for lunch. Why haven't come down yet. After the call, I rushed back to ground floor & met my supervisor & other seniors. I was lucky to ate at this restaurant>>


A Hainanese Restaurant with 70 years ++ history~


It is located near to Dang Wangi. The food is so delicious. I will go there & eat again soon. I thought I want to pay for my own food but my seniors said no need to do so. They claimed the money from my supervisor. I was like @.@. They told me that my supervisor is very rich since he save money a lot. I was starting to think what should I buy for my supervisor & some of my seniors for my appreciation gifts once I finish my internship. Any ideas? While on my way back, I saw a car with a nice car plate number>>


Nice number~~

I just realized that today my salary is out but I haven't check it. I'm not sure I can get my overtime pay or not. If I don't get it, what will happen next?? Before I end this post, I watched Oprah Show when I was back at home. In her show, she was travelling to Australia & there was an Aussie said about the comparison of work life between Australia & America. In Australia, they will enjoy the life to the fullest & will get a 5-6 weeks annual leave while in America, they only got 2-4 weeks annual live. He even said that: 'Not live for work. But Work for Live.' Do you agree?


No comments: