Sunday, May 15, 2011

15th May 2011

Almost 6 years I didn't go to the lagoon. Thanks to the organizer because she managed to get staff price for the tickets. There were a lot of changes at there. I felt myself like a small kid again. Played some of the kid's games. The water still the same smell & taste. Chlorinated smell & taste. I didn't play one of the game which will cause me a big dizzy. Maybe I don't have the courage to play it. Maybe I would like to say that I don't like to take a risk. Even my former roommate noticed that. I prefer to have a peace life, if I can. I was surprised that I saw 2 of my secondary school junior & senior (brother & sister) at there. There was a performance at the lagoon. Their dance is really good but the singing part, not good. Luckily we came early, almost play all of the games before the rain comes. Just there is a park that we don't have the chance to visit. During the trip, I saw a lot of couples who are really open minded. I saw there was a couple hugged so closely each other & the guy 'feel' the girl's breast so hardly & it's like a breastfeeding scene. What a 'good' scene. It was a good trip with my fellow coursemates. I realized that it is hard to maintain the friendship with everyone. It is the time will tell the story. We need to familiar with this kind of situation & need to move on. We will be alone in some of the situations & we need to decide our own path.


Nice view & good feng shui~


I'm wondering how the Vios Driver can pass his/her driving license. So 'Skillful' to parked the car near to my car~




No comments: