Wednesday, May 25, 2011

25th May 2011

Yesterday, my supervisor asked me that whether I want a general worker to help me to execute some of the operation works. I told him that I'm not ready yet. The reason is if I have a new worker, I need to train the worker to be skillful before help me to do work. Another reason is it will burden me & I need to monitor the worker's progress. About today, I almost late to work. Thanks to KTM. The train arrived late at KL Sentral for 15 minutes. Usually, the train arrive at 7.15am from my hometown. I'm quite lucky again because I saw the 'Gold' for the third time. This time, it was located on level 20. I predict that it should be the same person who do it because the 'Golds' that I saw are almost the same, I ate my lunch quite late because I joined a meeting with a consultant who has the expertise in facade. I think my theory is right. Whenever somebody treat me for lunch during my work time, I will face more workloads right after my lunch. I think I work overtime for a week since last Wednesday. It's not because I want to get extra pay but I need to settle my works on time so that I do not bring my works forward to another day & increase my burden. My colleague also faced the same situation, He need to work overtime but in the end, I asked him to stop his work because it was already 8pm & even my supervisor asked to leave & continue our works back tomorrow morning. I'm so bad not letting my colleague to finish his works. Haha~ Even one of my seniors teased me that a trainee shouldn't work overtime. What to do... Before I leave the office, my supervisor chatted with me about this workloads. I understand his situation & suggested to him that he should take a break & go for a holiday. He joked back that it will cause him more troubles when he comes back from holiday. I agree with him because he is the only person who incharge for his own works. I can't help him much because I'm still a trainee. I just do my best whenever he ask to help him..


From a consultant's quote: "If you want to do BIG THINGS, you need to have a BIG DREAM"

Agree?





No comments: