Tuesday, May 24, 2011

24th May 2011

Quite busy today. Even my colleague the new trainee told me that I looked busy. I went for the staff meeting for the second time this month. All of the managers + senior engineers attended the meeting. My supervisor asked me to join the meeting if I'm free because from there, I will learn a lot on how the seniors solve their problems in the meeting. I felt a little pressure when I'm attending this meeting because what I can see that everyone in the meeting room look so serious & the atmosphere is really cool. During the meeting time, the PM was giving pressure to my supervisor due to some delays of the work. I can see that my supervisor is in bad mood. Whole day do few inspections. I need to do multitasking so that I can finish my job fast. After the sub-contractors' meeting, my supervisor asked me to stay in the room & have a meeting with a sub-contractor. They were discussing the man power of the workers & I realized that we are late to the maximum already. I saw my supervisor looked so down. He told me that he had a headache. I sensed my workload is increasing. More paper works for me to settle it. Come Come~ Meanwhile, my old friends from college would like to have a meet near to the college. Initial, I declined to join them due it's quite late. But in the end, I changed my mind & join them. I know that it's quite hard to meet with old friends. I saw them look quite old.. Time flies fast~



No comments: