Saturday, April 30, 2011

30th April 2011

I already passed my 1st month of internship. How I feel? I feel I'm getting older but I still strong. I didn't get sick during my work time. I hope I will keep this momentum. Today, for the first time, my supervisor late for work because he was working overtime yesterday night. I think he really needs a long break. I felt so tired today. I just slept for 2 hours ++ this morning & need to worked for 8 hours. Luckily, I didn't fall from highest floor when I do inspection today. To readers, if you are working, you need to sleep at least 6 hours to gain back your energy for the next day. If not, your name will be on the main news on the next day. Meanwhile, today is the last for 2 of my colleagues to work at there. I wish them all the best in the future. At noon, almost all of the staff including myself went to a Thai Restaurant to give a farewell lunch for a consultant. The food looked nice but it was too spicy. The interaction between the seniors & myself are getting better. I was surprised again that the company's social club is organizing a movie time for the staff & it is free. I was delighted & will join them to watch the movie soon on next month. After lunch, I felt so lazy to go up again. I was too full. I just stayed in the office & read the method of statements on how to build & maintain the RC, Steel, Wall, Touch-up, etc~

While on my way from Pasar Seni LRT Station to KL KTM Station, there was a old lady passed by. Suddenly, she approached me & asked: Can you lend me RM2? I was like?? But in the end, I didn't give her & I walked off quickly. I felt pity her for wondering around but at the same time I need to protect myself. KL is not a very safe city especially at the Pasar Seni area. If the old lady really needs help, she should find police nearby. But there are a lot of swindlers from young to old people. Becareful~ Be smart & cautious all the time~

Tomorrow is Labour Day. I think Everyone who is working will be very happy & will rest or enjoy for a whole day. The good news is next Monday is also a holiday due to the replacement of the public holiday which falls on Sunday. But at my workplace, some of my seniors need to work. But I think they will get extra allowance. Anyway, I would like to wish Happy Labour Day! Enjoy~



2 comments:

Covey Ooi said...

haha... i dont want to see your name appear on newspaper ok?? rest more la!!
haha... if the ah poh really need RM 2 to help then you really bad lo.

ChiNg Fai said...

Maybe Im not famous enough. That is why my name is not there~ Haha~

She need also useless. She should go & find the police for the help. There were few police at the station. Not & find me for the help~ LOL