Tuesday, April 26, 2011

26th April 2011

There were a lot of problems occurred. The sub-contractor who in-charge for the wall didn't do their job well. So many hollow parts in the wall until I also fed up to check. I saw a lot of my seniors were rushing with their tasks. This is because the next 2 days, the managing director of the company will visit the site. And for the first time, my supervisor was very angry when he was talking with the sub-contractor's supervisor by phone. He was shouting on the phone until I got my goosebumps. This is the real scenario of a site construction. There will be a lot of quarrels happen. Working on the site will be very tension too. 1 person need to do multi-tasks. I managed to feel the real multitasking today. I need to do more than 3 tasks at one time. Check the quality of the wall, supervise the workers to do the repair works, check men power for 24 floors & need to finish my paper works. Time management is really important. And sometimes, need to be prepare with last minute job, need to be patience with all of the situation & need to think calm to solve the problems. During the lunch time, I saw an ex-student from my university at a food court. He also work on site, opposite of my working place even though he is a mechanical student. He told me that when I graduate, better don't work on site construction. I was like.. LOL

I thought bring my work back home, I can do it immediately but I didn't. I'm too tired. Watch TV & Online better. I miss my study life~


2 comments:

Catherine Lim said...

haha meet jeremy eh?will join the club startin next week. Come for lunch together la sometimes :)

ChiNg Fai said...

WoW! You are going to work on site~ Cool~ Sure Sure~ Will gonna ask you for a lunch soon~ Hehe~