Friday, April 15, 2011

15th April 2011

Usually Friday, people will wear casual when they are working. But for me, I still wear uniform instead of casual wear because I need to work on Saturday. Tomorrow I will wear casual. Wear uniform or casual still the same for me because I will still sweat when I'm working. I felt that I don't have much work today. I just need to inspect some of the aspects of the construction only. The new safety shoe is very heavy. It's nice for me because it can train my legs strength. I just know that the company that I work need to finish 2 rooms from level 6 because the client will going to inspect the rooms on next week. I think it's quite rush & we hope that there will be no error occurs. After my work today, I went to PC Fair which is next to my work place. Still the same like last time, so crowded. And I was frightened when I passed through the telecommunication booths. I saw a swamp of promoters with different colours, Greeen, Blue, Purple, Yellow, Orange, White & Black. Too colourful to me~ @.@ I just used 30 minutes to survey all of the booths. Is it too fast? Haha~ I also saw some girls wear tight cloth & short skirts. Some pretty but some looked ugly. Is not shirt wear you but is you wear shirt~

Today my results out. Yesterday I wrote that I don't want to check so early but I can't. I'm so curious & worry about my results. When I reached home, I straight away switched on my laptop & check the results. But I can't check for few hours. Maybe the system down or too many people want to check their result. At last, I checked it already. Not the result that I expected. Still got 2 semesters left. After that graduate. Then work. Then Marry???


The website to check the result~



No comments: