Wednesday, April 27, 2011

27th April 2011

I didn't go & inspect all of the walls so early. I used the early morning time to finish my tabulation reports for 23 days. Even my seniors teased me that I'm doing a clerk works today. =.=My supervisor is right. Actually no need to inspect each floors so many times in a day. Just go & inspect 1 time is enough. Last time, I used to inspect twice in the morning & twice in the afternoon. How stupid am I~~ During the sub-contractors' meeting time, I saw my supervisor quarreled with the sub-contractors. It was like a war. I even can smell the 'Charcoals' were burning. Meanwhile, I saw the sub-contractors back stabbed their own colleagues. This is the reality. I learnt that sometimes we need to be selfish & smart to protect ourselves. If not, people will take advantage from you.

After my work, I went to SP with my sis. I saw so many teenagers at there. I was wondering why got so many people on Wednesday. It has been a month I didn't take my time for a walk. I thought I can meet my unimates at there but due to time constraint, we didn't meet up. Actually I want to ask about the work life in headquarters. Nowadays, there are a lot of franchise dessert shops in Klang Valley. People are willing to go there & buy the dessert to eat. Even though it's really sweet but it is one of the good tool to make you happy. About dessert, I really miss her~~


3 comments:

Covey Ooi said...

haha~ all human being also selfish1 lar! is the matter you can hide properly or not! haha~ i also graduate, half stepping to the society, i also quite worry! =p

hehehehe~~ miss who jek? nyek nyek nyek~~

ChiNg Fai said...

LOL~ when u graduate, I will congratulate not because of u r graduating, but entering the real life~ Hehe~

Miss who? Read the words carefully la~ Haha~

Covey Ooi said...

haha~~ see wrongly!! eat what dessert???

aiyo! must congratulate me for graduating ok??? hope can on time ^^

don't say like so terrible le!! i very very very scare d!