Thursday, April 14, 2011

14th April 2011

Today, I learnt 1 of of the most important things when we are working in a big group. And it will cause a big problem. It is 'Communication'. I saw a lot of miscommunication occurred for the past few days between the main contractor & sub-contractors. It caused a lot of problems until I saw everyone were headache & exploded. I think I know why the project is not on time. Meanwhile, I managed to talked with some of the sub contractors. I got some advices from them. But I don't want to disclose it here first because I haven't finish my internship yet. I will summarize it when I finish my job here. I don't know I'm lucky or not today. The camera that gave by my sister to me just 'passed away'~ I can't take any pictures until I buy a new camera... The good part is I received my new safety shoe just now. No more shoe soak water anymore..

Today is the Black Day~ It's origin from Korea. But I don't have the time to celebrate it. I realized that most of my guy seniors haven't marry yet. Is it true that those who work as civil engineer or contractor will be single for a longer time? I think it's because they need to work 6 days per week...Only 1 day rest but don't have the energy to date people. Sleep is better than date a girl~ LOL~ Who knows~ Tomorrow, my last semester results will be out. I think I won't check it tomorrow because I don't I'm quite scared that my results will be like... Tofu??


No comments: