Tuesday, April 05, 2011

5th April 2011

Today is my second day of my internship. Woke up quite early, around 5.25am. Rushed for the KTM before 6.30am. I managed to reach the site on time. Nowadays a lot of people take KTM to go for work. The train is full until I don't have any place to sit. But luckily, I managed to get a sit in LRT & it's really cool. LRT is like Heaven for the train while KTM is like the Hell. Are you agree with me? I was surprised that the company implement the daily morning briefing & exercise with the workers.

My supervisor haven't come back & LKC was busy today, so I asked another senior to give me a job to do. He assigned me to summarize the whole report of the concrete usage data (1 whole thick file) & key in into excel format by according to the grades. I just realized that a lot of concrete grades that I haven't learn it before. Actually not only the grades, but also the other things like the drawing, design & procedures. I felt like I'm a new leaf in the office. Lunched alone since everyone is not in the office. Worked the data until 5pm. Before I finished my work, LKC managed to come back into the office & asked me about my work of the day. He always told me that if I got any inquiries, please ask everyone around. He repeated this a lot of time but I felt he is so 'Cheong Hei'.. LOL.. But I understand his advice & I will do so.

It was raining during the evening. Luckily the company constructed the link bridge & I walked through the KLCC Convention Centre without expose to the rain. As usual, a lot of people in KLCC even though it's weekday. Maybe you will think I'm pervert but I will write this though. I like to take LRT because I can see some pretty girls in there & today I was lucky because I saw 2 girls. Wulala~ Haha~ I just joking. Haha~ Reached home aorund 7.15pm. Almost same like yesterday. I think I still prefer to take train because I don't need to use a lot of energy to drive & pass through the traffic jam. In the train, alothough need to squeeze with other people but I'm still ok with it. I think that's all for my post today. I hope that my supervisor will come back tomorrow because I got a lot fo things need to inform him. Ciaoz~



The view of construction from KLCC

The extension of the Hotel~

Waiting for the train to come~



No comments: