Tuesday, April 12, 2011

12th April 2011

What a rainy day today. Last time, I used to like rainy days because it's cooling. But when I start to work in construction site, I don't really like it. Why? It's because almost all of the floors were flooded with the water & caused the water entered into my shoe. I felt so uncomfortable with the condition when my socks absorbed the water & make my feet pain. I'm still waiting for my shoe come from the HQ.. So slow.. Furthermore, due to the rain, a lot of works need to be on hold or the workers work slowly. The day was shined again in the afternoon just now. 1 of my university mate who works as intern in HQ visited my working area. I think she has a good time to visit here but for me, it was like a 'Fun Fair'. So many 'Games' can play.. I wish I can visit back the HQ.. 1 hour before I go back, the rain is passed by again. It caused me went back to my home late. So tired today. No mood to write more although got some of things want to share. At last, my 'friend', Flu is visiting me. I hope he can 'stay' longer~ Tomorrow will be another day to work~ Night~


I wish I can use this to hack them~


The 'Sacred Water' from the top & caused the area like a swimming pool~




No comments: