Saturday, April 16, 2011

16th April 2011

Rain again. I really hate rainy days. It's not cooling but it's too HOT for me. I need to work under on a wet area again. I didn't work so hard today because I want to work slowly. Try to enjoy what is Saturday should be. I walked slowly, didn't rush from 1 level to another level. But after 11am, my supervisor asked me to accompany to the level 22 to investigate the cause of flooded case on the lower floors. I think he is pressured by the project manager to solve the problem as soon as possible because now is raining season. I managed to talk with a senior who told me about few specifications or Codes on how to design or implement on construction. Thanks to my supervisor because he asked the senior to share his knowledge to me. The senior told me that not all the things need to use the current code which is Eurocodes. It depends on which thing need to use. For example, if want to build Facade, it is better to use Australian Codes to design & build it. I hope I can get more information from him.

When on my way back home by KTM, there was a couple make my eyes sore. They stand behind of my seat. The guy hold the girl buttocks & press it happily while the girl is quite happy with. I was like, Please.. Do not act Unnecessary Acts in the train. If you want to do it, please do it in your house~ @.@

Tonight I only got time to send & reply email & chat with my friends even though I online everyday. Tomorrow will be my off day. What should I do tomorrow? I have no idea.. Worked for 2 weeks already. Enjoy? More 'Enjoyable' moments will come~



No comments: