Thursday, April 21, 2011

21st April 2011

I felt my legs pain today. I don't have time to sit in the office for the whole day except during my lunch time. I saw my supervisor looked so tired today. When finished his lunch, he straight away came back & went to the meeting room & sleep. How tired is he. For the whole morning, I was assisting my senior to do the quality assurance on the wall. At first, I thought it was easy. But I was wrong. Need to check a lot of specifications. To my surprise, LKC is the most fussy guy when he check the quality. He check every single corner & angle or can say 100% good. He even can use his own eyes to see a very minor bulging on the wall without using the long steel rule. I really salute him.

Meanwhile, 1 of my seniors said that I'm so thin & asked me to eat more. Haha~What a joke for the day. Once again, my seniors asked want to go for karaoke or not. I rejected them again. I wondering where they can get so much of energy to work hard & play hard. I will ask them the formula to get more energy soon. Haha~ 1 last thing before I end this post. Actually, I don't like people who didn't fulfill their promise. Therefore, please do not simply promise if you can't do it~



No comments: