Thursday, April 28, 2011

28th April 2011

For the first time, I attended the staff meeting. I felt so scared because everyone were in serious look. Although I attended a lot of meetings during my studies time but here is totally different. When you say or decide something, you can't take it back. Need to becareful when you decide any decision. One Mistake will cause a Disastrous problem~ Now I know why sometimes my supervisor get so hot when he faced the problems. I managed to get feel & almost want to explode when the sub-contractors didn't do their task well. Really headache. This is one of the reasons why they project is delay. Meanwhile, I was surprised that one of the general workers know how to speak in English. Unfortunately, his boss changed his job from a passenger hoist operator become a general worker due to his laziness. I think a lot of people still don't know what time I wake up & what time I reach back to my house. Usually, I will wake up around 5.20am while the earliest time I will reach back home around 7.15pm. The latest time is 9.30pm if I work overtime. To readers, do not think that working is easy. Appreciate your studies time or holiday well. If you have a wife & children, it's better do not work on construction site unless your family understand your situation or you really need more money. I'm still thinking of should I continue to work in this industry after my graduation or not.

While I was waiting for the train at the station, next to me was an uncle chatted with a young girl. Suddenly, the uncle accidentally touch my back when he changed his sitting position. He apologized & checked on my uniform which school I'm studying. He chatted with the girl about the importance of Chinese Language. I was like @.@ Before he boarded the train, he asked me to take care of the young girl~ I was like double @.@ But it was funny~ Haha~


No comments: