Saturday, April 23, 2011

23rd April 2011

I didn't feel so tired today. Maybe because today is Saturday. This morning, I continue to assist my senior to inspect the quality of the wall. Still the same, 1 floor for 2 hours. When I finished, it's already lunch hour. I went back to the office. Most of them are not there. I envy some of them who work for support department. They only need to work for half day. Ate alone in the food court. Very few people dine in there. Very quiet. After lunch, only 2 people in the office. I took this chance to use my supervisor's laptop. He told me that I can use his to see some of the project files when I'm free. But I didn't do that. I used it to surf internet~ Hahaha~ Meanwhile, 1 of my seniors was almost rob by a motorcyclist just in front of my workplace main gate. Luckily, my senior is not injure. But his gold necklace was broken. I think next time, it's better wear as simple or lousy as you can & don't wear jeweleries on normal day except if there is an occasion or a function. Becareful everyone including guys~

My supervisor & other seniors came back around 2.30pm++ Wow~ They really enjoy the break time. My supervisor really fulfill his promise. He gave me a big task which I need to compile all of the 5 sub-contractors' man power. And the due date is on next week. I was like.. 'Thanks!' Had a chit chat time with him when we inspected the room. The room is really nice. I joke with him whether I can stay overnight in the room. He told me that he slept there once. He asked me not to tell everyone. What a joke~ Hahaha~ 3 weeks done, 9 weeks to go. What should I do tomorrow? Sleep for a whole day? I don't think I can. I'm still considering whether I want to extend it or not. Should I? Or shouldn't I?



No comments: