Monday, April 18, 2011

18th April 2011

My mum told me that I should smile on the mirror every morning so that I have a good day everyday. But still, I felt unhappy today. Actually, I faced some of the problems since my first week of my internship. I'm not sure I'm a slow learner or I'm not familiar with the environment. By right, I should familiar with the work & perform well but I can't. Is it I feel that I bored with my work already? Maybe? Sometimes I think some of my coursemates who work in the office. Although they will get a lot of tasks but still they do not need to confront with varieties of people & work under the bad environment. Furthermore, they seldom go for site investigation unless the project is urgent. Therefore, I still stand with my point, work on site is much harder than work in the office. Maybe some of the readers will disagree with me. But I hope that the readers will understand that everyone got their own point of view. I don't want to count down when I'm going to finish my internship like when I count down my final exam starts. I try to think positive & love the job. It's a good training for me to be more tough. To those who are tough, Come! Work on site construction.

When I had my dinner just now, I was distracted by a girl who wore a very short shirt, or I can say that can see her front part openly. I wondering why nowadays girls like to wear as less as possible? Is it the weather is too hot? Or she want to live in the Garden of Eden? Or she want to sell her body? I think maybe the readers will think that I'm a conservative guy. I just hope that the women should wear at least cover the parts for their own safety. There were a lot of rape cases in the city. They should know how to protect themselves. I think that is all I want to write my craps today. Tomorrow will be another day~


No comments: