Thursday, April 07, 2011

7th April 2011

Today is my 4th day of working. I would like to introduce the project that I work now. It is an extension building or phase 2 building project from a hotel, opposite the KLCC Convention Centre. The building has a total of 24 floors. They need to finish it by 2nd November 2011. Currently, they are still constructing the 24th floor. I had the opportunity to go up & have a look on the 24th floor. It was quite scary when I walked up by using the steel staircase & next to it is the view of KL. It was really NICE~ I think I can go for Bungee Jump~ XD


Spooky Level 24~ Hahaha~ XD


Level 24 View~

I was so tired today. I need to help my supervisor to do inspection on the framing wall for each floors. I recommend for those who want to keep fit or reduce your body weight. You can imagine when you need to walk from the highest floor to the ground & do the inspection twice a day. And also it is the daily inspection. Come~ Work on site! I can sensed that today my supervisor is having a bad mood. He faced some of the troubles from the sub-con. There were few things that the sub-con done it wrong. There were few miscommunication occurred between management with the sub-con & between the sub-con with the workers. I learn a lot from him on how to manage the time & people. I can say that work on site can train you more on project management.

I think my seniors are quite friendly. They started to ask me about myself especially about where I'm studying, how long is my internship, where is my hometown, why I want to work on site, etc.. But luckily, they haven't ask me about my relationship status. LOL~ I just realized that I don't have time to date people because I need to work full day from Monday & Saturday. And Sunday is for my hibernating time~ Habis~ Haha~ That's for all for today post. I hope tomorrow will be a good day ahead~ Ciaoz~


No comments: