Friday, April 08, 2011

8th April 2011

As usual, I went for the morning exercise & briefing. So far, there is no casualty happen in this project since the it started. My supervisor gave the site planning schedule to me. It was totally different for what I learned from the CEPB323 subject on the last semester. So many descriptions & time flows for 4 months. Morning went for the inspection on the wall on each floors. I was fortunate to had my lunch with the seniors. This time they brought me to Imbi & the project manager joined with us. They were totally different when they talked during the break time & work time. I listened all the things they said. There is a senior who works for contract asked one of my senior why I'm so lonely during the past few days. I was like, Hahaha~ My senior denied it & asked me. Actually they treat me good during my first day. After lunch, LKC asked me to follow him since my supervisor is not in the office. He gave me a task which is need to check & supervise the Banglas to shift the material to store. It's quite tough to supervise them because I just knwo that they are given 3 times break after the lunch hour: 3pm-3.30pm; 5-5.30pm & 7pm-7.30pm. I was like @.@. Because of this, I worked OT for 3 hours extra. I like it! So tired even though it was a good experience. LKC asked me go dinner with him & other seniors but I declined. I need to go back home asap because my mum prepared the dinner for me already. Actually I should go dinner with them.. Lazy ah~ I want to go back.. Haha~ Maybe on next time. Ok.. Tomorrow is Saturday. Everyone have a break day but I still need to work. Now I really understand how important is the break day for a working man.. ;)




Path to Heaven~


Path to 18th Floor of Hell~ LOL


'Thanks' to these 'White Coffins', I need to supervise the Banglas to shift these up to level 5~




No comments: