Saturday, April 30, 2011

29th April 2011

Just came back from a gathering. It was tiring but it a good time to know that my unimates are still alive. I missed the royal wedding live on television due to work. I hope I can watch it back soon. About my works today, still the same. I was inspecting the riser part again with my senior from Mechanical & Electrical Department. He gave me a lot of useful advice about the site construction. I like one of his quote: A site construction do not has any problem it's not a site construction. As an engineer, we need to know how to solve a problem in any form. I really don't like rain nowadays even though it's chilling. The rain caused leakage. The leakage caused each floors flooded. The flood caused my pants wet. It's hard to clean the cement stain on my pants. Doom~ I haven't sleep. Later need to wake up early again~ I can't wait for the holiday!


No comments: