Wednesday, April 20, 2011

20th April 2011

This morning when I passed by the KLCC concourse area, I saw some people were setting up a stage for a fashion week. Luckily, I saw the female models were practicing their walk on the stage. They looked so fit. One of my mom's friends told me that I should go for modelling. I was like~ Hahaha~ I got the good look? Good feature? LOL~

Finally, today I managed to get my toilet key at the site construction. I had been suffered for 2 weeks by asking my seniors to borrow their key. Thank God! Nothing much change today. The general manager from headquarters visited the site. The mock up room is not ready yet. I heard next week the Managing Director will visiting the site. I hope we can finish the rooms on time. Today I discussed with my supervisor. He agree with me that the job that I work now does not related to what I study at all. He told me that if got time, he will ask me to follow other engineer to learn more related to my studies. I hope he will do that. It's rain again. But luckily, I need to assist my supervisor to monitor the progress. So, I do not need to go up & check the water ingress on each floors. Meanwhile, I chatted with a supervisor from a sub-company. He looked so sick but still need to come & work. I think it's due to the weather & the dust in the building. I think the dust is came from a lot of place but the most severe part is the marble dust. It is so dangerous until I need to wear a mask when I pass the floor which there is a marble installation. Before I went back, I met LKC at the main gate. As usual, he asked me the same questions. But I think what he told me is true about the site construction. I got another free 'money' from him to learn more about the working environment~ ;)

No comments: