Wednesday, April 06, 2011

6th April 2011

At last, I met my supervisor. He is totally different than I thought. He looks fit & dark. And he is 10 years older than me. How lucky 10 for me. LOL. This morning, he brought me up to the construction site. Although I haven't get my shoe yet but he helped me to find a spare shoe to wear it. How good he is.. We took the construction lift to go up. I was quite scared when I looked down. SO Freaky~ Haha~ But I managed to get it through. He guided me on how to inspect each floors of the building. But the major thing need to check is the dry framing wall. He told me that he is specialize more on architecture in the project. I was like @.@ I thought I will learn more on structural inspection but I'm wrong. Luckily, he told me that I can ask other people about the things that I want to learn. I think he is a nice guy although he got another face when he meet with the sub-contractors. He looks serious when he works. It took 1hours++ to inspect all the things. We had lunch together & I found out that I'm his first trainee. I hope he will treats me well. Haha~ He told me that there are pros & cons to work on site or in the office. He told me that I need to follow my instinct to choose my path. I hope I will choose the right one. After lunch, he asked me to inspect the wall back by myself. He trusted me~ WoW~ It was so tiring. It is a very good exercise because you can sweat alot even though it's raining. After the inspection, went back to office for a rest. Then I followed my supervisor to go for the sub-con meeting again. To my surprise, he used 1 language to communicate with everyone which is Malay language. He even speak Malay with the Chinese contractors. I think it's very good because at least everyone understand what he said easily because some them are foreigners. After the meeting, he told me that I can pack my things & go home but at that time was 4.40pm only. I was like.. Haha~ I read back some of the terms of construction procedures before I leave. I hope tomorrow will be a good day for me. Ciaoz~



Fire Coating for the Steel~



Studs on the Dry Framing Wall~



Rainy day again~



Lelong Lelong in KLCC~


So many people~


No wonder la, they wait for Michael Schumacher & Nico Rosberg~




No comments: