Wednesday, April 13, 2011

13th April 2011

What a gloomy morning today. I like morning briefing & exercise session because usually I can get free shoulder message for 2o seconds even though I need to massage other people back. But it's sound gay because guy massage another guy. LOL~ As usual, went up to each floors for inspection. Almost each floors of the building were still flooded. I felt my another 'Friend' visit me. Make my throat so 'Happy'.. As a precaution, I drink a lot of water to cool down my body temperature. Cool~ When I was on level 16, I saw a worker who looked suspicious. To my surprise, he was peeing on the chilling pipe. This was my first time to see such an act. Maybe there are few workers who pee or shit on the floor during the construction time. I think not only here, but the other construction areas will have this kind of situation. Would you like to stay the place which somebody pee or shit before? LOL~

Afternoon, the rain is visited the city centre again. But luckily it's not heavy. Everyone is busy with their stuff. 1 of the clerks asked me whether I'm free or not to help her to print few drawing maps on another building. But I couldn't help her because I got my own job need to do. Actually, there are man power issue in the project. No enough people to work. 1 person need to handle 2-4 tasks including my supervisor & myself. My supervisor told me that I need to be prepare for multitasking & I agree with him. It is a good time to train me on how to do multi tasks. I haven't check my weight yet. I'm not sure I'm getting fatter or thinner. But I'm 100% sure that my skin still look fair. Haiz.. I thought I can darken my skin.. Yay~ Tomorrow is Thursday & it is a Black Day! To all singles, Happy Black Day!


No comments: