Saturday, April 09, 2011

9th April 2011

Today morning was little bit different. After the morning briefing + exercise, I went back to the office & prepare my daily report. Suddenly my supervisor asked me to go for site. I brought my notes & helmet & wore the safety shoe. When I reached on the ground floor, he asked me to go into a car. I asked him where are we going. He told me that we will going for morning break. I was like 'Ah'?? I saw him brought his helmet also but the other seniors didn't bring anything. Went to Imbi Pasar just to drink the famous Hainan Coffee~ LOL~ LKC bought some breakfast to eat. My supervisor told me that usually Saturday, they will work casually. After the break, do the inspection again. Time flies really fast. It's lunch time, went out with the seniors gain. This time ate Yong Tau Foo at Pudu. I ate until my stomach burst already because my supervisor asked me to eat more & the bill for the lunch was RM126++ with 8 people ate it. After lunch, my supervisor teach on how to check the timber quality for the door frame. There are so many requirements. Went to 7th floor to check the timber. My supervisor was so angry because 8 out of 10 timber frames are spoil & it is quite troublesome to carry it down to ground floor & it's heavy too~ I think I will be the person who need to monitor the logistic arrangement for the frame soon. @.@

1 week past. I'm still thinking of should I extend my internship or not. I'm still waiting & want to know who will be my visiting officer. I'm waiting... Tomorrow will be my off day. I understand the importance of off day & I will use it well.


The Site Office on Basement Car park~


My office table with a lot of maps & schedules~ =.=


The Daily report~ @.@




No comments: