Sunday, April 24, 2011

Love & Lonely?

This morning, I read an article from a local newspaper. It's about the people who are in relationship faced loneliness. To my surprise, the author wrote that people who are married seem to suffer more loneliness than people who are still single. Do you agree with the author? The author even wrote that there is a researcher noted that feeling lonely may induce some health risks which are:

  • Increase in blood pressure
  • Increase in the level of stress & cortisol production
  • Negative impact on your immune system
  • Increase level of depression & anxiety
  • Increase in craving comfort foods or highly processed carbohydrates
  • Increase in calorie consumption
  • Increase in alcohol consumption & drug use
  • Sleepless nights
Wow~ I agree with the researcher. I'm wondering how I can stand by myself alone. In my opinion, there are many ways to get rid of loneliness. It depends on that person to think positively or continue to depress & feel lonely. If they are still continuing to depress, then they will think that they are useless & want to end their own lives. Family & Friend supports are really important. But the main thing is about yourself. Think carefully before you act something~

I would like to wish Happy Easter Day to those who celebrating it. I'm still miss 'her'~ 1 month didn't eat her~~


P/S: This is my 101 posts~ WoW~


4 comments:

Covey Ooi said...

finally your blog title is not a date! haha~~ put some title ok? without title like not so interesting^^

ChiNg Fai said...

Leng Lui, the main theme of this blog is a journal blog. So, I purposely write the date on the titles. Furthermore, is alright if the title is bored but as long as the content in interesting~ Haha~

Jhen said...

nowadays people tend to depend on their other half too much. :/ and they often neglect friends, family and most importantly themselves.
agree with you about one got to think positively and that's the key to have everything changed. :D

ChiNg Fai said...

Jhen, what to do, they thought their other half is like a God~ Hehe~