Monday, April 11, 2011

11th April 2011

2nd week of my internship starts. Whole morning was in the site construction area. I need to monitoring the workers to do hacking. Meanwhile I also need to do inspection on the mixer installation on few floors. I haven't buy the mask to wear. Everyday need to walk past the dust area. My supervisor was busy today. He need to go to a factory to do inspection. I went for lunch by myself. Not like last time when I worked, this time I didn't save my money. I just buy any food that I like without looking at the price. After lunch, need to monitor the workers again. I think I still haven't familiarize the working system at there. But I'm quite lucky, my supervisor told me that he don't mind if I don't know the system well. Furthermore, I have a language barrier with the workers. It's like chicken & duck situation. I think I need to learn some of the language soon so that I can instruct them well. For the first time, when I was on level 20, there was a rain around the city centre. The wind was so strong the level looked like the Sahara Desert. Too dusty until my eyes tear. When I was going to pack my things & go back, suddenly 1 of my seniors told me that today is the Project Manager's Birthday. I thought I can go back asap but no choice. Now I know his age. He still young. He wished that the project will finish on time after he blow the candles but I think his wish will not come true because he said it out loud. LOL~ Yah, the project is not on schedule. A lot of delays & problems. I hope they will solve it asap. Tuesday is coming! ;)


The Dry Framing Wall~


The organization chart for the project~



No comments: