Tuesday, April 19, 2011

19th April 2011

Another busy day. Today I helped my supervisor to monitor the mock-up progress on level 6. 2 rooms need to be done by tomorrow because there will be few visitors from the headquarters & client's company inspect the rooms soon. It is not easy to monitor few sub-contractors at 1 time. Furthermore, I need to help my supervisor to inspect all the of the particulars & it should be the same as the design. I pity my supervisor. He got a lot of workloads but today he only focus on the mock up progress only. Furthermore, he need to work until 12am to make sure all the thing will be done. He don't have any workers under him today because he already fired the only worker he had. That is why today I worked overtime to help him out. I learnt a lot of things on how to mock up a house. I felt myself a little bit fussy when I ask the workers to repair the problems & do some touch up. I think I'm going to become a Fussy Uncle.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish 1 of my coursemate @ classmate, Mr. Cow's Milk a Happy Birthday! Sorry for not joining you for a makan yesterday night. I hope you will stay healthier & stronger~ To all single girls, if you want to get a boyfriend, he is still available. He is a very good guy & like Super Juniors, the Korean Band~ LOL


Mr. Cow's Milk~ XD


No comments: