Friday, April 22, 2011

22nd April 2011

Today, I continue to do the quality check on the wall. Not like yesterday when I checked 3 floors in 2 hours, today I took 2 hours with my senior to checked 1 floor with 11 rooms. Today,the clients & the consultants visited the mock up area. The place is not ready yet. Still got the electrical installation, painting & the furnitures set up haven't done yet. I saw my supervisor's face is getting darker. He looks like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guan_Yu. I do not dare to disturb him. But it's good also. At least he don't have time to assign extra jobs to me. How lazy am I.. Haha~ Actually, my workload is increasing. I need to help my supervisor to check a lot of things. Living expenses in KL is really high especially for the food. For lunch, if the food price is between RM6-RM10 is consider cheap. No more RM3 food price. I'm not sure I can save my money for the trip or not.

During my internship, I need to learn as much as I could so that when I graduate, I won't be like a white paper. At least I got some knowledge about the my future works. When I came back from KL, I heard a uncle told to a youngster that civil engineering is the easiest subject among the engineering courses. Actually, I heard this from everyone since last 3 years ago. In my opinion, each courses has their own difficulties. You cannot say that it is the easiest subject because you didn't study the course at all.

Anyway, I would like to wish Happy Good Friday & Happy Earth Day! Life still need to go on~


No comments: